National Indigenous Peoples Day June 21
On National Indigenous People's Day, immerse yourself in the Plains Blackfoot way of life.
- Experience the sound and spectacle of drumming and dancing.
- Photo Ops with our Blackfoot Dancers in their regalia
- Listen to Blackfoot Elders tell stories about the plains buffalo culture.
- Try your hand at Atl Atl throwing, an ancient hunting technique.
- Live display from the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre
- Guided facility tours
No registration required. All activities are free with admission.