National Indigenous People's Day June 21
On National Indigenous People's Day, immerse yourself in the Plains Blackfoot way of life.
- Experience the sound and spectacle of drumming and dancing.
- Interact with our performers.
- Listen to Blackfoot elders tell stories about the plains buffalo culture.
- Try your hand at Atl Atl throwing, an ancient hunting technique.
- Guided facility tours, a live display of Alberta birds of prey, and Indigenous food sampling are all included.
No registration required. All activities free with admission.