Re-opening June 21, 2021. We are excited to welcome you back! Please read our Visitor Guidelines, so you know what to expect when you visit.
National Indigenous Peoples Day June 21
* Special Events Cancelled for Summer 2021 - Returning in Summer 2022*
On National Indigenous People's Day, immerse yourself in the Plains Blackfoot way of life.
- Experience the sound and spectacle of drumming and dancing.
- Photo Ops with our Blackfoot Dancers in their regalia
- Listen to Blackfoot Elders tell stories about the plains buffalo culture.
- Try your hand at Atl Atl throwing, an ancient hunting technique.
- Live display from the Alberta Birds of Prey Centre
- Guided facility tours
No registration required. All activities are free with admission.
**Events Cancelled for 2021 - Events Returning in 2022**