We specialize in group tours and experiences. Groups may explore the Interpretive Centre independently or book a guided facility tour or program with a Blackfoot Interpreter.
We work with both tour operators and receptive tour operators. To make a reservation, contact the Centre by phone at 403-553-2731 or by email at email@example.com.
- Group rates apply for groups of 15 or more
- All groups must book a minimum of 24 hours in advance to qualify for group rates
- Groups receive a 20% discount on admission when pre-booked (15 or more people).
- Net rates for tour operators are available.
- Payment is due upon arrival and must be made in one payment. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, debit, cash, and cheques (payable to "Government of Alberta").
- Non-commissionable Blackfoot Guide Fee: $50 per guide (includes GST).
- Cancellations not received 3 days prior to arrival will be charged the full amount. Call 403-553-2731 to cancel.
- Enhance your experience by booking a Blackfoot Interpreter.
- A guided facility tour usually lasts 1.5 - 2 hours. Please let your Blackfoot guide know if you have time restraints or can extend your visit.
- If your group exceeds 40 people, you may need to book an additional guide.
- Contact the Centre by phone at 403-553-2731 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus tour groups can arrange for many special catered meal options that are not on the regular menu. Menu options can be emailed to you on request. Make sure to book early to reserve your group!
See the menu for pre-booked tours. To arrange for special group meals at a group rate, please contact Dale McEvoy by email at email@example.com or phone at 780-720-8037. You can also call the cafe directly at 403-553-0388.
Bus Tour Menu (PDF | 138 KB)
When You Arrive
- Running late? Let us know by calling 403-553-2731.
- Guests will be greeted by our Blackfoot guides for a brief orientation.
- Upon arrival pull your bus up to the top of the hill and stop at the bus turnaround. Unload all passengers before returning to the parking lot. The driver can then catch the shuttle bus back to the Interpretive Centre.
- Tour managers: please stop at the Kiosk to pay.
- Make sure you allow time at the end of your tour to visit our gift shop.
- Please ensure that clients with limited mobility have someone to assist them throughout the facility tour.