We visit a number of interesting landscapes and archaeological features, including drive lanes and spiritual sites.
- Free with paid admission to the Interpretive Centre
- Be prepared for an off-trail hike and dress appropriately for inclement weather
- 10:30 a.m. hike orientation at the Interpretive Centre
- Hike is 3.5 hours: 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Bring lunch and a water bottle.
- Wear sturdy shoes!
- This program is not recommended for small children.
- No pets
Hike Dates in 2020
Every other Saturday of the Month:
- May 16 & 30 - Moon of the Flower/Crocus
- June 13 & 27 - Moon of the Longest Day
- July 11 & 25 - Moon of the Berry
- Aug. 8 & 22 - Moon of the Buffalo Rut
- Sept. 5 & 19 - Moon of the Leaves Falling
- Register in advance as space is limited.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 403-553-2731