This 3-hour immersive experience will take you back in time to learn the basics of buffalo hunting.
- Every Monday and Friday in July and August, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Take part in a traditional Blackfoot blessing, taste dried buffalo meat, and re-enact the buffalo jump.
- Hit your mark with an ancient spear thrower and take home your own arrowhead.
- This program is not recommended for children under 6 years of age or individuals with mobility issues. Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The program runs 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. You may want to arrive early, or plan to stay late to visit the exhibits.
- Portions of this program take place outside, and you will be walking on gravel trails (with hills), as well as on grassy surfaces. Please dress appropriately and be prepared for inclement weather.
What to Bring
- Closed-toe hiking boots or shoes
- Water bottle
- Brimmed hat
- Insect repellent (there are ticks and mosquitoes)
- Sweater or fleece
- Long pants
- Register in advance as space is limited.
- Regular admission applies plus $25 program fee per person.
- Payment is due when you arrive at the center.
- We accept cash, debit, and credit card.
- Contact the Centre by phone at 403-553-2731 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.