Hike to the ancient drive lanes with our Blackfoot guides. Hear stories of how the plains people hunted the mighty buffalo.
- Be prepared for an off-trail hike and dress appropriately for inclement weather.
- Hike is 4 hours: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Bring lunch and a water bottle.
- This program is not recommended for small children.
Hike Dates in 2018
- May 5 - Moon of the Flower/Crocus
- June 2 - Moon of the Longest Day
- July 7 - Moon of the Berry
- Aug. 4 - Moon of the Buffalo Rut
- Sept. 1 - Moon of the Leaves Falling
- Oct. 6 - Moon of the People Going to Winter Camp
- Register in advance as space is limited.
- Regular admission plus $5 program fee/person.
- Contact the Centre by phone at 403-553-2731 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.