Hike to the ancient drive lanes with our Blackfoot guides. Hear stories of how the plains people hunted the mighty buffalo.
- Be prepared for an off-trail hike and dress appropriately for inclement weather.
- Hike is 4 hours: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (10:30 a.m. hike orientation).
- Bring lunch and a water bottle.
- This program is not recommended for small children.
Hike Dates in 2019
Every other Saturday of the Month:
- May 18 - Moon of the Flower/Crocus
- June 1, 15, 29 - Moon of the Longest Day
- July 13, 27 - Moon of the Berry
- Aug. 10, 24 - Moon of the Buffalo Rut
- Sept. 7, 21 - Moon of the Leaves Falling
- Register in advance as space is limited.
- Regular admission plus $10 program fee/person.
- Contact the Centre by email at email@example.com.