Starting October 5, visitors will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter the facility. Masking is also mandatory inside the facility.
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump is participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program.
- Visitors will be required to provide proof of vaccination, a negative rapid test result, or documentation of a medical exemption to enter the facility.
- For information on how to access your vaccination records, visit https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx
- Masking continues to be mandatory inside the Interpretive Centre.
- Proof of vaccination can be either a paper or digital copy of your vaccine record.
- Until Oct. 25, proof of partial vaccination (one dose) is acceptable as long as you received the dose more than two weeks before your visit.
- After Oct. 25, proof of full vaccination (two doses) will be required.
- For adults aged 18 and over, valid photo identification that matches the vaccine record is also required.
- The negative COVID-19 test results must be from a privately-paid, Health Canada approved rapid antigen, rapid PCR or lab-based PCR test completed within the previous 72 hours.
We ask that everyone continue to follow alberta.ca/COVID19 for the latest information on this situation.
Please take care,
Staff of Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump