Most visitors will be required to show their QR Code, as proof of vaccination, in order to enter the facility. Masking is mandatory inside the facility. Hand Sanitizing is recommended.
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump is participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program.
- Most visitors over the age of 12 years will be required to show proof of vaccination (2 doses minimum), by showing their vaccination record with its verifiable QR Code, or by showing a phone based QR Code.
- For adults aged 18 and over, valid identification that matches the vaccine record is also required.
- Unvaccinated visitors must present an approved, date stamped, privately-paid-for, negative PCR or Rapid Test, taken within previous 72 hours. ***Rapid Self Tests are NOT accepted.***
- Documentation of a medical exemption should be on the medical professional's letterhead, and must be signed by a medical professional, including their professional registration number
- For further, detailed information, visit https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx
- Masking continues to be mandatory inside the Interpretive Centre.
- Proof of vaccination for International Visitors, may be via their ArriveCan app, if it verifies vaccination status.
We ask that everyone continue to follow alberta.ca/COVID19 for the latest information on this situation.
Please take care,
Staff of Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump